To make your life easier on Valentine’s day, I’ve got 15 Valentine’s Day recipes to mix and match for the perfect Valentine’s Day meal: 5 appetizers, 5 entrees, & 5 desserts. I was going to get all fancy and pair each meal together perfectly for you, but then I realized you guys are just going to prefer to put together the options you like the most. I won’t stand in the way of your creativity.
So get to it, and make this the most delicious Valentine’s Day your loved one has ever seen.
Pick 1 appetizer, 1 dinner, and 1 dessert, and you’ll have instant romance.
Valentine’s Day Appetizers
- Lil Pizza Bites – Because pizza is the epitome of romance
- Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip – No restaurant you take them to can do it better
- Cheesy Sundried Tomato Garlic Bread – Garlic bread to the 10th power
- Mini Caprese Bites – Fancy! But more importantly, cheesy!
- Spicy Parmesan Fried Tortellini – Honestly, you don’t even need a meal after you scarf these down
Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Cracked Pepper & Sun-Dried Tomato Broccoli Alfredo – alfredo is ultra-romantic
- Garlic Bread Pizzas – nothing says love like garlic
- Eggplant Parmigiana – a lot of work, but SO worth it
- Caprese Mac and Cheese – you cannot go wrong with mac & cheese
- Caramelized Onion & Tomato Grilled Cheese – when all else fails, go for the grilled cheese
Valentine’s Day Dessert
- Owl Always Love You Cookies – “AND IIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiii…”
- Chocolate Oatmeal Crispy Clusters – Easy and awesome
- Giant Chocolate Peanut Butter Heart – really give them your heart
- Strawberry Sweetheart Bars – Always a crowd-pleaser
- Chocolate Cake Truffles – so much chocolate